Friday, October 9, 2009

Supermum!



It's a first!

Thanks to my friend Bokkie I got my son's stationary list back to school, in time for next year.

My kids are always the one's who watch forlornly, as the rest of the class breeze in with their newly covered books.

I'm not good at that sort of thing.

In a wierd way I think it's empowered my children: They know how to make do, don't panic, keep your chin up, make a plan!

And that in the end, it all works out for the best.


When I do get it right they think I'm a genius and are absurdly grateful!

So next year Steele will be one of those breezing in with his books, although they might not be newly covered!

Honestly. I feel like Supermum....

Image by artist Mary Sibande

2 comments:

  1. wow - what a pic, and in our book you're most definitely super-mom! We miss you guys, love and hugs Avital & Yair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mum more super
    there is not
    for our elle is
    queen of the super pot

    ReplyDelete