Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My boy, my boy, my boy...again


 After three daughters Mr Nielson better known as Sid, and I were convinced that my fourth pregnancy would present us with another, so we were more then amazed and delighted when it turned out to be our son Steele.

Even our doctor, used to earnest instructions from us to remain silent during the delivery gesticulated wildly towards the 'evidence' between Steele's legs!


And whilst there was something so romantic about having our own version of 'Little Women', nothing could prepare us for the unique wonders of raising a boy.


A little testosterone goes a long way!


 Here Steele is, gearing up for a night out with the boys.

Nothing like a few drinks and a game of pool in Mr Nielson's bar to get the evening going.

 And then they're off!


 Turning on the charm already...


That's my boy!

xxx elle

No comments:

Post a Comment