Friday, February 5, 2010

Bedding for those bad hair days!


I've never managed to become one of those women who have regular appointments at the hair salon.

Come to think of it, I've never been one of those women who have regular appointments of anything!

Once or twice a year, I drag myself off for a bit of a cut and blow.

Consequently.

I do have quite a few bad hair days.

I was just wondering if I could get a set of these complete with Angelina Jolie's lustrous tresses!
Would come in handy on those bad hair nights!
xxx
elle
Bedding available on Threehearts on etsy

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea.
    I enjoyed a little laugh this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the bad hair days...I think we need a 'hat' entry !x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable...I too am terrible with "maintenance" appointments. Far too many days I am reduced to a chignon for want of a better option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing!!!!! i found you via the radish king blog comments about sylvia plath. lucky day for me!

    ReplyDelete