Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Same old same old


It's always the same.

The last day of the month looms, and with it the dreaded realisation that allthethingsilove has been sadly neglected.

'When are you going to do another post?', my four faithful followers ask!

And I do mean to get round to it, I do, really I do.

I read of bloggers who spend up to 60 hours a week on their blogs! (Perish the thought.) And I feel very intimidated by their diligence.

Somehow, just when I find a quiet moment to blog, I am always distracted...


After all, a good friend might ask me to tea...


Mr Nielson better known as Sid, might require my urgent attention...


Things around the house might demand some cocooning...


There may be travel plans afoot that can't do without my always last minute attention...


So, sorry to all four of you darlings but never fear, there are dreams being seeded right here in my head!

xxx elle

1 comment: