Thursday, November 17, 2011

Off the wall


I've had grand notions at the new improved Windyridge of wallpapering a room or two.

In fact, I left two rooms suitably unclad so that I could dress them in something 'cabbages and roses'- like.


In hopes of avoiding a possible twee-ness, I was leaning towards an Aerin Lauder style of feminine elegance.

Better still, I loved the cheery damask in the hallway above, just perfect for a small seaside hideaway.


Look closer, and you discover the sheer magic behind the patterned illusion.

Children's stickers assembled in a glorious damasked design!


The lovely Payton Turner is the creative force behind this ingenius concept.

'Each wallpaper pattern is made up of thousands of hand - applied stickers, and can be removed and re-applied in any space.'

If only we'd all held on to our sticker collections!

xxx elle

No comments:

Post a Comment